[pianotech] loss of a day's work

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 12:50:46 PDT 2009

Duaine,
You've got some serious problems with self-esteem...I'd get them checked out with a professional...
Show me a post that says anything like below:
"If not then he is questionable as an Associate!
JUST LIKE IN THE ASSOCIATE DISCLAIMER
AND, like a lot of you on this list say "should NOT be servicing the public"
Norm is an Associate.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

That's GREAT ..... BUT ..... Is he an RPT ?
If not then he is questionable as an Associate !
JUST LIKE IN THE ASSOCIATE DISCLAIMER
AND, like a lot of you on this list say "should NOT be servicing the public"
David Ilvedson wrote:
I should mention that the my tech is beyond newbie now and holding his own...go Norm.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044