[pianotech] loss of a day's work

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:43:54 PDT 2009

So much so... that you're so full of yourself, you can never be taught by
anyone else.  Get a life, a clue, do what you do and quit polluting this
list of those who really want to learn something!  Stay an associate for
all I care.  Most of the technicians on this list want to better
themselves.  Being RPT, studying to be one, or not. There are many
associates who can do more than I can in woodworking, refinishing, etc,
but for some hearing reasons, just can't pass the exams...even though THEY
WANT TO!!!.   Stop ruffling everybodys' feathers if that is all you want
to accomplish on this list.  I'm fine with you staying an Associate.  Best
to you with your self-absorbed rantings....BUT...please just quit this
nonsensical musing just to get under everyone's skin....

PW

Duaine & Laura Hechler <dahechler at att.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/09/2009 03:14 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>, pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] loss of a day's work

I have plenty of self-esteem as an Associate.

In fact, I have so much so that I know I can service the public after
being trained on a daily basis for three years from a 30 yr RPT. Being
trained on every tuning, side by side, my mentor .... who ... was ..... an
aural tuner for many years .....  using Cybtertuner.

I beginning to see the light.

I beginning to see that a ... well .... trained ...  Associate ... is
scaring the hell out of some  ...  for fear that we can do just as good a
job as RPT's without becoming one ourselves.

And still learning along the way.

Duaine

David Ilvedson wrote:
Duaine,

You've got some serious problems with self-esteem...I'd get them checked
out with a professional...

Show me a post that says anything like below:

"If not then he is questionable as an Associate!
JUST LIKE IN THE ASSOCIATE DISCLAIMER
AND, like a lot of you on this list say "should NOT be servicing the
public"

Norm is an Associate.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044
That's GREAT ..... BUT ..... Is he an RPT ?

If not then he is questionable as an Associate !

JUST LIKE IN THE ASSOCIATE DISCLAIMER

AND, like a lot of you on this list say "should NOT be servicing the
public"

David Ilvedson wrote:
I should mention that the my tech is beyond newbie now and holding his
own...go Norm.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years