[pianotech] Checkout these great ptg seminars - only 11 days away!!

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 15:21:27 PDT 2009

Here's the web page for a description of the great seminars and workshops at the Mid Atlantic Region PTG Convention coming up in a few days. Check it out!

http://www.propta.net/ptgmarc/technicalinstituteclassdescriptions.htm

By the way, is there anyone who is going who would like to split room charges with me? I would prefer an early to bed, early to rise type with no smoking or drinking. Reply to my personal e-mail address, please. Thanks.

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
P.O. Box 4121, Lantana, Florida, USA, 33465
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html