[pianotech] loss of a day's work

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 17:14:24 PDT 2009

<< I beginning to see that a ... well .... trained ...  Associate ... is

scaring the hell out of some  ...  for fear that we can do just as good

a job as RPT's without becoming one ourselves. >>

    Duaine, I think you are flattering yourself.   It is obvious that you are
more comfortable in the confrontive mode than the cooperative.  If you assume
that your abilities are so extensive that you can "scare" other people, you
are living in a fantasy.   However, if your training came from one person, you
have a limited training, ( at least, every tech I ever met that learned from
just one person has ideosyncratic gaps in their skills).   If you can do
everything that an RPT can, just exactly why are you not one?
    There is no pudding, the proof is in the tests, that is why RPT's
generally have enough self-confidence so that they don't need to brag.

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at
$299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635155x1201407495/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771973%3B35379628%3Bw)</HTML>