[pianotech] Thomas piano

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Fri Apr 10 05:39:56 PDT 2009

I think that's a Lindner made in Irelend under Rippen pianos which were
distributed in the US by Thomas, - all plastic & aluminum - be careful,
they disintegrate when you look at them...

check this out:

http://www.mmdigest.com/Archives/Digests/200002/2000.02.11.09.html

Phil

--

  /Artist Piano Care/
E X C E L L E N C E ~ F I N E LY  T U N E D

web: www.artistpianocare.ca
    tel: 416-907-3562
    cel: 905-626-3727
   phil at artistpianocare.ca