[pianotech] Moving on ... seeking antique tuning tip for Collard &Collard

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 05:40:00 PDT 2009

Subject: [pianotech] Moving on ... seeking antique tuning tip for Collard
&Collard

> Assuming somebody is still talking to me ....
>
> > Duaine Hechler

Duaine,
When I was a very young man ( 40 years ago) I had a really nice girlfriend.
Being young and foolish I wasn't as considerate  or polite as she deserved
and I was dumped .
Some time later I came crawling back but it was too late . She would not
speak to me.
The good news was that I learned a valuable lesson about how to treat those
around me. To this day I certainly can fall short of that ideal and succumb
to any number of character faults but I realize now that a price is always
paid .
    So you want some help with an antique tip.You've bashed away with an
indignant sense of perceived injustices but even so I'll bet someone will
step up  with some advice.. That is our list. Many of us have never met or
if so for just a few hours at a convention  but we are friends none the
less. Ron, Dale, John F., the Terrys' ,"The guru" D.A. ,Heck even that wacko
Yankee fan Phil Bondi is my is my broham.
    Many of us can over react at times-- A case in point  my insane
exchanges with our young friend Alicia a few months ago--but most come back
down to reason eventually. David Anderson brought me back to reality. The
wierd ,funky open armed one he lives in perhaps but I'll take my seat there
thank you.
    So Duaine,  where do you (we) go from here ?

        Tom -- Recession buster --Driscoll