[pianotech] Commercial value vs. sentimental value

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 13:24:43 PDT 2009

Basically, Duaine, yes that is what I am saying. I, in good concious, will not ask a customer to spend?money on a piano, unless I know, from experience that the piano will be a good, functioning instrument that will last another 50 or so years. What you do is your business, but?these are my ethics.

Wim