[pianotech] tolls

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 11 04:37:14 PDT 2009

Wim,

I don't understand your math.

I pay $10 in tolls.  If I don't recover it from the customer, and I do
deduct it from my income tax, I recover about $3.50, so I'm out $6.50.

If I do recover it from the customer, and deduct it from my income tax,
then I'd dead even. Plus, I have credit in SSA for $10 more income.
HMMMMM...   Didn't lose $6.50, might get more social security - I'd say
I'm better off passing it on to my customer.

Did I miss something?

Mike