[pianotech] Hammer Butt Leather

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 07:12:48 PDT 2009

Is the leather on this Kawai hard or worn?  Wondering about the reason for
replacement.  I have done these before.  But, on Baldwin's with the corfam
crud.  Turns out nice if you can get the old off, get it nice and clean and
the new leather nice and tight tucked up underneath the butt so nothing
hangs up.