[pianotech] Kawai KG*

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:12:22 PDT 2009

Les,

You will find one or two that are like that, but most are good. I have a
customer who is a great player who owns one of the problem KG's that is
tough to tune. It's a very good sounding piano and he loves it. Tried some
Protech, helped a little, but I still have to work hard to get the treble
stable. It's especially tough because he uses it for recording. You win
some, you loose some, but in the end, it all works out.

Al