[pianotech] Soundboard Newbie

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 11 13:40:09 PDT 2009

I read through that page. Some of what is written is fairly standard approach in the industry (unfortunately), some of it appears misguided, some of it appears somewhat ignorant. I'd recommend taking most of what is there with a large grain of salt.

I highly recommend reading all of Del Fandrich's articles that have been published over the years in the PTG Journal.

Terry Farrell