[pianotech] New FR bushings / Action Reg Effect

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:10:07 PDT 2009

List,

I ordered a few sets of the crescendo FR straight and conical punchings.  Assuming an action is in good regulation, what is the effect on that regulation of replacing the punchings now on the piano without changing anything else.  I guess I'm wondering what changing key dip does to a decently regulated action.

I have changed my models punching but I am not noticing much change.

Thanks,

Steven Hopp

Midland,TX