[pianotech] To Restore of not to restore - LocTite

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Apr 12 10:24:54 PDT 2009

I don't know what Hobby Lobby has. I get mine from a small hobby shop that
caters to RC airplanes and cars, and they have lots of models and different
materials for building stuff.

You can also order direct from www.kwickkleen.com
<http://www.kwickkleen.com/> . I bought my glue there for a long time and it
is good stuff. After determining they had stuff just as good I switched to
my local hobby shop because I can get it locally anytime I want.

This picture shows the small bulb syringes I was talking about. They are
perfect, cheap (50 cents) and disposable. I can reuse one several times over
2-3 weeks before it plugs, or the tip sort of melts into oblivion.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802