[pianotech] Visit to shop in Boone

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:48:31 PDT 2009

Hi Chuck,
As a frequent traveler to Iowa to Fonda I am aware you are there.  Your
articles have been very good as I have read and your advise is sage.  Where
are you on the way to Fonda as we are coming up next month?
Thank,
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!

James - Our shop is off I-35 15 miles to the west on highway 30 (Ames exit).
Just drop a note a week or so ahead of time to let me know you'll be
stopping by and I'll give you directions for getting here once you get to
Boone, and I'll be sure to schedule time to be out in the shop when you are
planning to visit. You're certainly welcome to visit anytime. We've got 8
pianos in the shop right now, in various stages of destruct. . er, I mean
reconstruction.  Chuck