[pianotech] Grand keyboard & action table

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Apr 13 14:40:12 PDT 2009

A while back there was a discussion of where a portable table on wheels
could be bought to pull out a grand action & keyboard to work on in the
customers home that was adjustable in height.  Can some one please let me
know where this can be ordered.  Cannot lift these things due to my back
problems.
Thanks,
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com