[pianotech] commercial value vs. sentimental value - 2nd try

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Apr 13 14:42:40 PDT 2009

Hi Avery,
 Fonda is (population under 500)  south of Storm Lake, west of Des Moines,
and north of Carroll.  My wife does all the driving when we go up there so I
do not pay close attention.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com