[pianotech] Grand keyboard & action table

bppiano at aol.com bppiano at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 16:35:46 PDT 2009

As I was attending the regional PTG conference in Wichita, K a few weeks ago, there was a exhibitor that had one for sale he designed that was quite clever and even smaller to store or transport than Leroy's(which I own and consider a must).? Go to the website to get a list of exhibitors,? he's the one from Oklahoma.?? Sorry, I'm terrible with names.

Bruce Pennington

Laroy Edwards made the one I use and I highly recommend it. I don't have his contact info anymore, but i'm someone else on this list could post it.?
?
Phil Frankenberg?
CSUChico?
Chico, Ca.?