[pianotech] TIght jack flange bushings

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Apr 13 19:29:11 PDT 2009

I've used Protek for this situation.  Piano (it's in a church) has full
Dampp-Chaser.  At first I only did the two notes they'd complained about.
When they called me back and said more notes were acting up, I did the whole
thing.

At last report (at least 3 months later) the player said it was still going
great.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN