[pianotech] dating a rebuild

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:51:56 PDT 2009

I beleive teflon stopped in '84...A real answer to the question at hand!

Don't respond to this never-ending dribble. It's like leading on a little
kid... I like a joke, and do put some in... when it's relevant,  but to
respond with some simpleton remark about a funny response... is
juvenile...Not you David, or Tom...I liked the response..although it
didn't answer the question.   I hate teflon bushing!  Never used them for
replacing...never will.  BTW.. I wouldn't date a rebuild....scary to think
about!  There.  That's my silly joke.

Paul

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/14/2009 02:44 PM
Please respond to
David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>; Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] dating a rebuild

I believe Tom meant "The day after the first time they used them." in the
late 70's

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044