[pianotech] email check

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Apr 14 15:15:48 PDT 2009

Oh... dang... I thought you were emailing me a check!! (Apologies, to those
who care about such things, for the humor-attempt)

But seriously, gmail (and perhaps many others) doesn't show messages from
pianotech that you've sent, unless you're responding to an email in your
inbox. Or perhaps the listserv doesn't send it to the sender.

Also, you can always go to the archives and check if your message is there.
If it is, it's gone out to everyone (except you!)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN