[pianotech] On line YP

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 18:20:19 PDT 2009

I'm phasing out my yellow page ads and will also probably go 100% cellular
in the next year or two (once I'm sure everyone has the number).  I just
don't get that many "real" calls from the yellow pages.  I don't use them
myself and people are using the web for information.  I get more calls from
people browsing the PTG and my website than I do from the YP.  If I had to
do it over again I'd spend that money on targeted direct mail (especially
since you can produce mailers yourself on a computer), a website (like David
A. discussed)  and use my current customers as a means for soliciting new
business.  The YP will soon go the way of the buffalo.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com