[pianotech] 100% Cellular -- was On line YP

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 21:14:12 PDT 2009

Some lines are portable and some are not.  The phone companies differentiate
between business and residential lines.  The residential lines seem to be
more portable than business lines and it's the business lines that are
necessary for YP listings.  They also cost more.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com