[pianotech] 100% Cellular -- was On line YP

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Wed Apr 15 07:34:47 PDT 2009

I ported the land line number I have had for 35 years over to my iPhone.
Both were ATT. No regrets. The YP ad is separate and does not require a land
business line anymore.. I do notice that I am no longer in the white pages
and will probably have to pay for that next time.

ron

--
Ronald Berry Piano Service
ron at berrypiano.com