[pianotech] Aurally pure duodecimes and blatant self promotion was aurally pure octaves

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Wed Apr 15 07:38:36 PDT 2009

WE DO NOT TUNE AURALLY PURE OCTAVES HERE. (That´s why i renamed this
thread now <g>)
THIS METHOD CONFLICTS WITH THEOLOGICAL TUNING WORLDVIEW. (Because of
the violation of the holy octave)
I am ready to get burned for this.

Just buy this damn piece of software :-)

Not more than a handful of sales after the great review from Kent.
Should consider to stop selling OnlyPure Tuner in the US <grin>

Bernhard Stopper