[pianotech] Aurally pure duodecimes and blatant self promotion was aurally pure octaves

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Wed Apr 15 08:56:30 PDT 2009

The iPhone version is principly ready.
What makes me actually hesitate to release on iTunes (the only
available and apple-authorized distribution channel at the moment), is
the fact that it will be cracked whithin less than 24 hours by hackers
and be available to everybody with a jailbroken iPhone.

I hope release of iPhone OS 3.0 (June 2009) will have an improvement
for software security.

Bernhard Stopper