[pianotech] Insulated Piano Cover

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 12:59:44 PDT 2009

Yeah, no kidding.  They usually have the kids moving the pianos around.  The
walls are cement. Doors are 5" thick big heavy doors so all the damage is
always on the piano itself.

We're doing a complete remodeling job for the next 2 years so our Fine Arts
Center will be completely closed down.  One thing they are planning is to
make the door opening larger. Instead of barely squeezing through like it is
now.  An extra 6' on both sides would be nice but, I'm probably only wishful
thinking here...