[pianotech] Broken plate

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:43:44 PDT 2009

Whew! Fortunately the client sounds extraordinarily understanding. Thank
goodness for clients like that!! God bless 'em.

It hasn't happened to me yet, although I've heard the stories from some of
the old timers. Sometimes they can break a while AFTER the tuning.

I guess there's a reason we don't usually hear about Willis La Ronde pianos!

We feel your pain.

Hopefully you got the one broken plate of your career out of the way!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter