[pianotech] Spam -- classic

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 15:58:44 PDT 2009

Just got sent the spam below.   Classic.   Anyone else get this?   [And
yeah, a 44" console grand piano would have to be a very, very special order!]

My name is rev mike johnson
 and  I will like to know if you can supply me with a special Order
  0f grand piano

  Here is the information on the grand piano
   Charles R. Walter
            Model: 44" Console (stock #226)

can you give me price plus tax without shipping i want  the grand piano
to  pick up

  Please advice so that we can get the ball rolling.Please advice if u take
  credit cards

  Regards
   rev. mike johnson

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime
from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!