[pianotech] Project piano for you restorers out there .......

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Apr 19 16:29:46 PDT 2009

JUST THE INSIDE ONLY - between $5,000 and $10,000

It also depends on your definition of "restore" - make it a respectable
playable piano - or - the works.

By the pictures: cleaning, new dampers, new hammers, probably new bridle
straps, key leveling, one key repair, ? new keytops, polish or replace
foot pedals, at least one see-able crack in the sound board

Lots of questions: wood dried out, overall condition of the strings,
bridges, hitch pins, as well as overall condition of the piano, tuning
pins holding

Would make final recommendations at inspection of the piano.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years