[pianotech] Project piano for you restorers out there .......

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Apr 19 22:24:35 PDT 2009

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> But then...
>
> I could most possibly turn this into a $4k piano for $19K or so,
> sounding WAY more like a piano than it's worth on the market.
>
> Or it could make a fine crappie shelter as is, at no cost, if the red
> finish and multiple keyboard shots (???) don't poison the pond.
>
> Think I might have got some on me. Gonna go rinse off now.
> Ron N
Ron, here you go again ... putting down other peoples treasures.

I'm sure at one time, this little beauty looked and sounded great.

You people on this list are so relentless on old upright pianos -
treasures or not.

Do I dare say it ...... oh, why not .... NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD AND
TREASURE GRANDS (Innocent face)

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years