[pianotech] Fwd: Mayo piano

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:15:00 PDT 2009

 Just to brighten your Monday, thought some of you might enjoy this sent by
a piano tech friend. Wonder how long they practiced? <grin>

Avery Todd

*> In the Mayo Buildings, there is a piano and sometimes people stop to
play.

> This is the cutest little Video of two older folks playing the piano in
the Gonda Building.

*
http://sharing.mayoclinic.org/2009/04/07/mayo-clinic-music-fun/

> This is great!  I think the pianos are some of the best entertainment in
the buildings and it's great hearing people play them so this example is
just too good not to pass on. This was filmed in the Gonda subway atrium. >