[pianotech] Project piano for you restorers out there .......

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 09:49:39 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Okay, and does St. Louis Missouri differ significantly from Tampa Florida?
> Okay, okay, I know it is warmer in Tampa in the winter and we have more
> cigar factories and a bigger ship port, but as it relates to pianos?
>
> Terry Farrell
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Duaine & Laura Hechler" <
> dahechler at att.net>

You know that 1956 Oldsmobile blue reminded me of the upright I once saw
that had been upholstered in red vinyl, tuck 'n roll style.
I don't know why, neither did they, I tuned it, left, never heard from them
again, I'd almost forgotten about that old thing.
Of course I'll never forget the upright painted Burnt Orange with black
pinstripes on all of the edges, it was in an architect's home, the room it
was in was decorated entirely in black and white so it was the only item of
color in the room. The pins were getting loose on it then and about 5 years
later my mentor rebuilt and refinished it for him, in it's original walnut.

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404