[pianotech] Boston Question

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 21 11:05:51 PDT 2009

I've tuned a few of those and never encountered a problem.  Church environments are tough---they might find that every piano they put in there has the same problem.

How often is the piano moved to the recording studio?  I assume it must be in the same building, but even if the studio was on the same floor as the church, the jostling along the way might contribute to the problem.

Tom Sivak
Chicago