[pianotech] Toy Piano Scaling

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Apr 21 12:04:49 PDT 2009

I suggest buying an inexpensive xylophone and using the tone bars.

While on the subject of toy pianos, I own a toy grand with a real cast
iron plate and tunable strings.
I am still looking for more information on this unique piece.  Was it a
promotional piano for a store window?
Check out photos here:
http://www.pianofortesupply.com/toypiano

Jurgen Goering