[pianotech] On line YP

Andrew Remillard anrpiano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:43:50 PDT 2009

Wim,

Why would you bother with someone else controlling your google ads? This is
far too important to leave to someone who doesn't understand our business.
Take the time (it really isn't that hard) and learn to manage this yourself.
This way they will come directly to your web site, not someone else's. If I
get 30 hits a day I have had a slow day, this is a worthless promise. You
can control everything from the time your ad runs to the geographic area it
covers and the ad will say what you want it to. You also control your
budget.

Andrew

--
Andrew Remillard