[pianotech] plates

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 21 21:14:36 PDT 2009

Some topics run on past demise, then continue the same heading while
wandering far from the trail. I didn't wish to do this.   The problem is
in the top two octaves, and I don't think it's a bridge pin problem. I
first blamed myself, but then knew I couldn't be that bad, so when the
piano teacher said the octaves were dropping within a couple days, I
then knew the problem was structural, but just haven't been able to
think of what. i go back Friday to attempt to diagnose the problem,
having given up on my own paranoia................
les