[pianotech] Not again, Young Chang contact for action brackets

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:11:08 PDT 2009

I'm so glad we don't have any!!!  Spent many years dealing with a store
who sold them by the load...even more after they went to China...we got
some of the first ones... then the real "fun" started.  Good luck getting
any help from them!  They were somewhat helpful when in Lakewood, WA, but
I don't know now.  Every one had the dreaded spreading action brackets and
lids that weren't aligned properly five years out.   Lots of problems
beyond that, but that was the biggest 2 things....I never liked them.

Paul