[pianotech] Not again, Young Chang contact for action brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Apr 22 14:52:58 PDT 2009

I don't recall ever getting a call back from YC, and I KNOW I've left
messages. Now I just keep trying 'til I get hold of a real person, who right
now is Derek. If I try repeatedly, without luck, over the course of a few
days, I call again and follow the voice prompt to the "operator" who is
usually very helpful.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN