[pianotech] bass strings installation

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Apr 23 10:19:59 PDT 2009

Conrad - You're right, I did forget, but, in fact, I would usually
tend to take the long way as it is a) a better work out, and b) it
tends to be more likely that the straight side is less
accessible.   From your comment I would surmise that, had it not been
for that shirt, the naval ring thing would have really been a problem.

A number of the other suggestions were helpful, I think, but I have
one general question for those installing multiple strings at once.
(Paul RJ, Ed F, David L) - I'm not clear how you keep the free ends
distinct as you move to the other side.  Can you describe a bit more
clearly.  Thanks

David Skolnik