[pianotech] bass strings installation

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 24 07:37:58 PDT 2009

I just looked....and no, no wedges anywhere.  It must be just some bad
strings?

Paul

Roy <roy.peters at mindspring.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/23/2009 08:23 PM
Please respond to
Roy <roy.peters at mindspring.com>; Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] bass strings installation

Paul:
Sorry if this seems too obvious.  Could you have left a wedge in right at
that spot?  You might want to check to be sure that all of the wedges are
out from under the soundboard.
Roy Peters