[pianotech] unusual english piano

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 24 13:41:48 PDT 2009

This is one of the 'dreaded' 'birdcage action' pianos.
The cheap ones are no good.
I have ran across a couple of German ones that were surprisingly better,
than the inexpensive English ones, which this one is.
I wouldn't even consider it worth tuning, and would certainly not recommend
anyone buy it.
Just my take.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia