[pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 04:40:43 PDT 2009

There are lots of lakes around GR to sail in if you so desire.  Lake
Michigan is about 35 minutes drive from downtown GR. The Grand River has
tons of rocks in it and especially near the damn, is not safe to just walk
across.  It can be deep in places.  The current can be strong right around
that area.  Further down, you might be able to sail there but, I don't'
believe I've ever seen anyone doing it.  To many tall buildings around
blocking the wind.