[pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 04:43:21 PDT 2009

We have a lot of hills in downtown GR some with the old cobble stone they
used to use with horse and buggy was around but, yes, people cycle all over
town.  Just have to watch where you go.  You're not all that far from a
crummy area either if you go in the wrong direction.  We have bike trails
that go all the north to Cadilac, 100 miles away if you like.  There are
bike trails downtown GR too.
http://www.michigan.org/Things-to-Do/Outdoors/Biking/Default.aspx?city=G3095