[pianotech] Young Chang contact for action brackets

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 28 07:19:27 PDT 2009

Hi, Ken Gerler here,
As President of MITA, International and our organization's membership needing parts for Kurzweil, we have been acutely aware of the Y-C situation. Derek is one of three new people hired at Y-C and he has been "installed" in the position of working with warranty issues and "is still learning" his position. As quickly as possible, he is responding to all requests and in the very near future "hopefully" will be able to respond to requests in a 24 hour turn-around time.

Ken