[pianotech] sand through, p.s.

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Tue Apr 28 11:32:23 PDT 2009

P.S. regarding this repair - If the customer is happy, stopping now sounds
like an excellent option.  Ruth

>My concern is whether I should leave well enough alone, or try to make it
right. The customer dinged the fallboard himself thank God) by ramming the
end of a artificial Christmas tree into it, and the repair as is looks much
better than the rough gouge that was there before. I just don't want to end
up shaking my head thinking that I wished I had quit while I was ahead.