[pianotech] 1867 Steinway Upright

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 15:37:59 PDT 2009

I have an 1866 S&S upright, make me an offer...all the parts you'll need
although it would be a shame scrap this fine specimen.

It has the wooden damper lifter, there's a hole in it to access the
flange screw.
For over 20 years it's been dragged around move to move and makes a
nice parts rack,
it's really good place for freshly sprayed legs to dry.

I have a 1890's vintage Mathushek rosewood cottage upright just dying
for restoration...

--

Regards,

Jon Page