[pianotech] OT - Prius problems

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Apr 28 08:25:21 PDT 2009

That's why I drive a MUCH simpler car that is greener than the
Prius!  :-)

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-gx/

I fill up in my garage for $0.73/gallon.  The car's full every
morning. I get to drive in the HOV lanes around LA even though I'm by
myself (this can make a huge difference!). It has a few trade-offs
(trunk space, range is about 220 miles) but there are plenty of places
to top off around the state. And lots of tax credits and rebates! :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA