[pianotech] Phoenix Steingraeber

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Apr 29 12:03:25 PDT 2009

Identify yourself please?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of tcc440 at netscape.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:12 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] Phoenix Steingraeber

Yes, This system for  transferring energy to the soundboard is phenomenal. I
have done some spectrogram analysis of the tone and I have soem interesting
conclusions. I hope to write an article for the PTG Journal soon. Also there
is a Dealer/Rebuilder in Melbourne Florida that can retrofit it into any
piano.  Wow,,,, is it ever effective  =-O
<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/resources/core/images/shock.gif>

  _____

Can't afford a new spring wardrobe? Go
<http://www.stylelist.com/spring-fashion/spring-style/shopping-in-your-close
t?ncid=emlweusstyl00000001>  shopping in your closet instead!