[pianotech] CONCERT PITCH 440/442?

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Wed Apr 29 18:06:56 PDT 2009

Or do what a visually impaired friend of mine did. Have a few forks made up with
identical pitches (A=440 Hz) but marked A=440, A=441, A=442, etc. I seem to
recall they went up to A=445. Then ask the person making the request to pick out
the appropriate fork. Claimed he never had a problem.

ddf
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant
620 South Tower Avenue