[pianotech] OT: Important information RE: the Swine Flu Scare

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Apr 30 17:29:11 PDT 2009

David,

Thanks for putting this out here for all to read.  I found it to be a
very worthwhile read and it brings much more balance to the topic.

My 11 year-old was really scared when she came home from school today,
and a lot of points in this article helped her calm down tremendously.

Thanks again,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA